Monday, October 15, 2007

My Dog Did Not Eat My Homework

OK, OK, so I'm a little behind on my blog-o-rama life.


Here's what my next blog entries will be about...

1. A cool day belting across the sunny, dry, high plains of Nevada and Utah

2. A couple of beauty days, and one night, under those persistent stars, in Bryce Canyon National Park... good biking, gorgeous weather!

3. Pack up your sports car, and follow my curvy, hilly route out of Bryce Canyon, en route to Capitol Reef National Park... scene of my Ugly Tourist 90-Minute National Park Drive-Thru. (I did get out of the car twice.)

4. Beth-Britty-Thomson (where's Willy?) rendezvous in Boulder, featuring indoor lodging with plumbing, fireplaces, good food, and college visits.

5. 24 hours in Taos, New Mexico, with Dave Hahn (9-time Everest summiteer!), eating, sleeping, solving world problems and kitchen redesign challenges, confirming the meaning of life, and hiking in Taos backcountry in 4" of fresh, light powder. It's gonna be a big winter in Taos!

6. Not enough time here in Austin, Texas... what a place, following Lance's training routes, eating good food, listening to live music, wondering why I've not been here before, and why I'm leaving so soon!

No comments: